Entry level assessment and placement testing
Entry level language skills are assessed according to the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) :
- Entry level may be based on prior certificates or test results (Linguaskill, TOIEC, …)
- Participants may self-assess their language skills based on the following grid Self-assessment grid .
- Participants may demonstrate language skills based on prior experience abroad and/or in corporate positions with an international scope
- Participants may take our online placement test : EC Placement test
- Participants may be assessed in an oral interview with an experienced anglophone trainer
There are no prerequisites for our executive training programs. Following the entry assessment, courses are adapted to participant skill levels.